23 January 2012

Back to Blogging

I've been neglecting my blog of late.  Since it's a new year we'll give it a fresh start.  I'm a little late for the American new year, so I'll start with the Chinese.

By the way - Happy New Year!

The Year of the Dragon sounds like a good start for many writing goals and while I wasn't born in the Year of the Dragon, perhaps the predictions for those born this year can also apply to the work we all  do this year.

Worth a shot, right?

So I got onto my blog to get going and I started to read the post of someone I'm following - I won't name names, so there's no real pressure.  It started out really well; I was hooked.  So I clicked on the post link, eager to read the rest of the author's insights.  This is what I got:











Such a downer.  

I'm sure I've done this to people before too.  I know I've seen it a lot.  It's hard not to when you have second thoughts on a post or decided you want to add to it or save it for later.  But let me just say, I was really disappointed because I was very interested in what the author was saying.  So if you've removed a post on writing recently, please know that I hope you re-post it at some point in the future.

So anyway, I'll be trying to post weekly and see how that goes. For the rest of you who are already pros at your blogging schedules - keep up the great work!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones