19 August 2010

Writing Energy

So I've passed the halfway point on my trip to Japan and I haven't written at all yet. When has there been time. It's hot. It's humid. And it's beautiful. I had a lot of time to reflect today. I let myself be carried away by the ocean waves as I sat on Miyajima enjoying a couple of snow cones. And I thought about writing. On the train today I was watching the mountains as the sun was setting and the sky was misty. Soon after everything started to look shadowy and each mountain took on a different shade. Everything is so amazing and I'm burning to write, yet I don't want to stop seeing and doing. Most of all I don't want to stop experiencing. I'll have to have some really nice writing sessions when I get back so I can use the energy that's been building. In the mean time I have a few more days to soak in all I can. I've finally even learned how to eat properly with chopsticks - so you can see I'm really picking up a few things anyhow.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones